Dienstag, 10. April 2012

I love meat- NSFW

"Yeah I love meat too, but I guess that is neither the time or place to  small talk about our sexual preferences. But I know some good websites with big juice meatsticks, how do you prefer your meat, cut or uncut? I send you a message,kay?"

"Oh dear I didn´t know that necrophilia turned out to be so common, could you please stop with your carcass love? This fetish really turns my stomach"

"You mean you have hot steamy sex with a steak? Or more like stuffing your dingdong into the anal orifice of a dead bird for that extra tad of flavour  before roasting it?"

"Do you know how common that is for those farm and slaugherhouse workers to shot their load there, how they found traces of semen in turkey carcasses and other birds? But you don´t have to fear sexual transmitted diseases, they wash them very thoroughly..the birds, not their dingdongs, and after some hours in a hot oven they are sterile again. Just make sure to clean  any surface that touched the meat.
Maybe it is the flavour of semen that makes meat so irresistible to you"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen