Mittwoch, 11. April 2012

Eating vegan makes you gay





"And why would you care, do you fear I might go after your a** to get a big, juice, gay piece of meat?...or are you secretly hoping for it?"

"Ahm no, I produce my own hormones, I don´t need testosterone from bullflesh. I can understand that you might need it because you get all those female hormones from nursing on the breastmilk of pregnant females. Seems also to give you terrible mood swings with all the conflicting hormones, or why are you so 'bent' on attacking me for beeing vegan?"

"No, it didn´t make me gay, I was gay before. Be careful, all those hormones in meat and dairy might make you bent too"

"Only if I 'ate' vegans with the same gender that I have. Otherwise food has nothing to do with my preference."




"If you think eating phallic fruits and vegetables might make me gay, in your stead I would rethink why you are so bent on shoving big, beefy weeners/big juice slaps of  male meat aka beef down your gullet  and saying you can not live without it"

"And spinach gives me inhumany strenght so I can bend steel...anything else?" (some carnist might not get the popeye the sailor reference and not realise you are comparing one fantasy story to an other one)


"Oh yeah and I will be in good gay company, who would want to be with a homophobe?"


"It also seems to enable gays to get pregnant and carry out offspring. Otherwise I can´t explain how all those gay rhinos, gorrillas and horses are able to procreate otherwise"

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen