Samstag, 14. April 2012

Banned from FB...again?????

Ok what the fuck-.....

They put me up to identify friends from FB per pictures

I identified every pic!!! correctly! No matter that there are friends with dozen of pics ...but appareantly I needed too much fucking time for FB to accept my 100% correct identification of my friends and now they won´t let me back in???

How fucked up is that?


Oh and I bet I know who is behind it


vegan page on fb

I dare to correct them, because they posted that oil contains 65% protein, that hemp contains 20 of 10  amino acids that the body needs, which are necessary for protein digestion and some other stuff..



This is my answer...



They blocked me from the page without a word, deleted my post that was purely informativ..because if as a vegan you spread wrong information, you get hell from carnists.

It was meant totally neutral


They blocked me and reported me to FB as a spamer because I dared to speak to my friends how shocked I was to be blocked from a page for a neutral, informative post....I blame no one for not knowing stuff, but blatantly spreading false information onyl hurts the vegan movement.


And you dare to report me as spamer????

Sometimes vegans are the vegans greatest enemy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen