Freitag, 8. Juni 2012

I really have it with F***book


So my profile was deactivated because of 'security' reasons and I had to prove I am me and to  identify friends..done that...

Than they wanted me to add a phonenumber  so they could send my activation code to my mobile

Uh what...I don´t have a mobile, I never added a mobile phonenumber..dead point. No chance to explain that to anyone...

So my profile was lost to me...I did what thousands of other people do...made a new one...5 minutes with my new profile and just wanted to start adding my old friends I was logged out and got a message that someone reported my profile as fake...

Ahm...FB is acting fast, isn´t it?  Just as hilarious as identifying friends when I had not enough to fill the empty spots for this 'test'(third lost profile,or was it fourth? No, between third and fourth profile that was), or sending me a sms to my non-existing mobile.

If FB would act with all user as they do with me and other animal activists, FB would soon be off the market.

Why don´t they report and warn and subject all the drunks/drug takers and beeing proud about it, animal abusers, pedophiles and hatemongers on FB to that treatment?

Oh I guess ...seems 'normal' people are the odd ones here  and are 'dangerous' to the society of facebookia.

7 Kommentare:

  1. use a different name, fb can be arses ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Did try that...

      well I changed my settings so now you can send me mail.

      Could you tell the others what is up?

      Löschen
  2. it is 'verbosity' actually blogger/google. pfft

    blog owner: have you ever thought of adding an email address somewhere that i can find it? :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Me too ? How come I don't seem to have your email ( My little lost soy wiener boy );Miss you ...

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hey Pie ^^

      How are you?

      Man, Charlotte will have my butt for this ^^ Hope the old hag is well

      Löschen
  4. email can be found here:
    http://www.blogger.com/profile/05169398993881949511

    i sent him one in response to the messages above, he never replied though. maybe he likes you better? :P

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Thanks Antworten but I don't know how to get that to work ?
    Lukas , I just saw this now . If I was notified in my gmail , I lost it .
    I don't know about in Germany but here you can get a prepay cell phone for like $10 and you will have a number and some minutes and then just use it for this FB Bullshit ?
    Who is Charlotte ?
    Did you get my email address ?
    I hope you are well . We all miss you <3

    AntwortenLöschen